Consumer Information

What does the NCUC regulate

How to File a Complaint

Submit a Statement of Position in a Docketed Matter

Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) provides emergency assistance to low-income households that pay a high proportion of household income for drinking water and wastewater services.

Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) provides for a one-time vendor payment to help eligible households pay their heating bills.

For More Information please see About Us

Other Utility Related Links



Social Media